Make Yourself

How Can I Flirt With A Woman I Want Badly In A Subtle Way And Know If They Are Responsive To Me And Want Me


How Can I Flirt With A Woman I Want Badly In A Subtle Way And Know If They Are Responsive To Me And Want Me
I am trying to see if a girl I know wants me. I think she does but it's hard to tell. We joke around a lot and text eachother but she is hot and i want her.How can i flirt with a woman i want badly in a subtle way and know if they are responsive to me and want me?

For me it has to be flirting with me mentally. I am use to a lot of game playing so if you can have a conversation with me about anything for a period of time that would be a chance for you to work in all the right questions for you to find out what you want. For example I can be a guy sometimes meaning I might be into the basketball game just a little more than you or the things that bother a lot of females might not bother me so if you can talk to me about the game or if you can approach me with a ';why do girls do this or why do girls do that'; that would be the conversation of opportunity to get in your questions to get a feel for her. Find out what she likes make it into a conversation, and if you are a good conversation holder you will know the perfect timing to get the response you want. Good luck.How can i flirt with a woman i want badly in a subtle way and know if they are responsive to me and want me?

don't flirt, just be straight up.

Take it a step further. Ask her to go with you and friends. Flirt a little and if she spends most of her night flirting back you can be almost certain that she is interested. If she doesn't pay much attention to you while around a lot of people she probably is not interested.

why dont u just ask her out to dinner? and if she says yes then she likes you. and dont text it. ask her in person or call her up on the fone. if she says yes. dress nice, bring a bouquet of yellow roses and a small box of Fanny may mint melt aways and she will love you. dont take her to the movies because movies is a cheap date and u dont really get to know the person. take her to dinner at a nice italian restaurant and then to a poetry reading and maybe walk on the beach after that and then take her home walk her to the door. and give her a kiss on the cheek and call it a night. leave the real kissing til the 3 or 4th date. this is truely romantic. she will love you. and it give you a chance to get to know each other before getting serious. and if it doesnt work out it wont be that awkward for you later on. if u work together or have classes toegther in school. i dont know how old you are so.

Ask her out on a date! And try to behave for a while :)

Compliment her alot. Notice what she is wearing. Is it a new outfit. Women love when men notice little things. Whats her favorite candy bar? Bring that to her. Personal stuff.

Credit: pua-celebrities.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment