Make Yourself

Singles And Dating Open Question How To Handle A 16 Year Old Flirting With Me


Singles And Dating Open Question How To Handle A 16 Year Old Flirting With Me
I run a small restaurant (manager) Just a cashier couple of cooks and i. I recently hired a 16 year old girl as a cashier to work here this summer. I am 25 years old, but I look much younger (people tell me 18 to 21 -I'm small framed and very innocent looking bad i guess but girls seem to like it). This girl is flirtatious towards me. Always teasing me, calling me cute and taking the words back, etc. She is attractive, so if she was 18 instead of 16, I wouldn't mind so much. Her age makes me very uncomfortable though. She gets mad when I call her a "kid" and says she is not a "kid". Also looks in my eyes and drops hints like telling me age is only just a number in finding love.... Summer just started so im in the for the long haul... as a man i dont know if i can last through the summer. I wont deny it i do sometimes tease and i do enjoy it but going to jail to meet a big black guy name Bubba is what scares me.

Source: pickup-techniques.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment