Make Yourself

Im In Love With And Loved By A Divorcee Confused


Im In Love With And Loved By A Divorcee Confused
I am a silent reader who has been visiting your blog for 2years now. And it has been an eye opener to married life even before venturing.

Even scared of getting married because of so many bad and failed marriages but God will see me through.

Am dating this man, a divorcee with 3 kids for close to 2 years now and I have fallen completely in love with him regardless of his complicated life and I believe he is in love too. Whenever we are together I feel so happy and different (the feeling is natural). We rarely argue or quarrel. Now he is very serious about settling down with me but am not certain this is what I want. Am scared and afraid. I have turned down his proposal about marriage before but he never gives up.

He is a very handsome, humble, caring, hardworking, very rich, romantic, very domesticated, funny, intelligent and a religious man who respects me and treats me like a queen. One of my problems are, he labelled his ex wife evil, wicked,not a good cook and she hated his family etc.

He told me he tried teaching her how to cook but she didn't learn. Of course the story is one sided and he said he has never laid his hands on her ever (domestic violence).

At the moment, the wife is tormenting him with the kids and its weighing him down. I haven't met any of his cute children at all.

A friend's friend told me he was constantly cheating on his ex wife with this particular girl. Even to the

extent that they attended functions together. I dont know whether it is true cos that was before I met him and I haven't caught him cheating (or maybe he is now a changed person), although he is extremely smart. But he seemed to have realized his mistakes from the past and wants to make amends.

Well to cut it short, I am confused and I need smart and matured answers whether am on the right part. According to him, the marriage was annulled from the vactican. Also that his wife who he can afford to buy a bag of 500k was the one that left by herself. So I keep wondering why a woman who was this comfortable would leave her marriage. It makes no sense or maybe they fall out of love?

Am not after his money, I want to be happy in my marriage but I really love him.And I dont want to be labelled a husband snatcher or fight with his kids tomorrow. GOD FORBID

Kim.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment