Make Yourself

Awesome Cocky And Funny Lines


Awesome Cocky And Funny Lines
Pose 1:

You: I like your hair!

Her: Refinement

You: Reminds me of a animals nest...

Pose 2:

If it's a woman you only met once or twin, and your on the cell phone with her, use this one.

You:..you link, I was telling my mom about you today

Her: Really?

You: *pause for effect* No, you dork. Why would I tell my MOM about you? Get over yourself!

Pose 3:

Her: I went to the gym today!

You: *looking at her* Efficiently you need to!

Pose 4:

You: You inducing me of my dog

Her: (flippantly incisive) Heeey!

You: What? I Dear my dog

Pose 5:

You: I'm so amiss of all these girls looking at me like a sex object!

Pose 6:

Her: Do you ever want to get married?

You: I don't link, maybe if she's rich. I'll tie together her, as a consequence divorce her a week after that and post shortened her denomination.

Pose 7:

Use this if she gives you a butter up or a small allow.

You: Phrase, just seeing that you're being sweet to me doesn't mean I'm goodbye to doze with you. You fault I was THAT easy? Grow on!

Pose 8:

Use this if she makes fun of herself.

Her: I'm such a hold back / My hair looks earn

You: Efficiently, I didn't want to say anything

Pose 9:

Use this such as your walking down a awkward street with her.

You: Does it discomfort you to be walking with such a sexy man seeing that nobody is looking at you, and everyone's looking at me?

Pose 10:

You: At all makes you think I want to doze with you?

Her: Whaatt?

You: I think you need to change the freestyle on your miracle ear!

Pose 11:

If she gives you a butter up.

You: Phrase I link how you women are: Central a small butter up, as a consequence cell phone number, as a consequence back to your place to assessment out your personal stereo...I'm not like that!

Pose 12:

You: I like you hair

Her: Refinement

You: Visualize how good it would look if it was washed!

Pose 13:

This one is great if you work a girl staring at you for any feel.

You: Hi, I just couldn't help noticing you..*pause*..STARING at me! *pause again and let it instinct in* Do you customarily seat such strong eye contact? Or only with guys like me that you can't help it with?

Pose 14:

If she does the same mistake over and over again, use this one.

You: I don't now what your problem is but I bet it's hard to form an opinion

Pose 15:

If she never stops talking. Memory to beam such as you say this.

You: Do they ever close up on your planet?

Pose 16:

Use this if she keeps telling you you're overstated.

You: I can occupy only one person per day. At the moment is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Pose 17:

This is a merely good widely held act of vengeance line.

You: Go cut yourself

Pose 18:

This can be used if she applause you on your rig.

Her: Your looking good tonight

You: You looking...um...your looking...Rueful, I can't think of anything to butter up you on. You require work on that.

Pose 19:

Like a small bit of risk this one can be soo great.

You: You link my dad told me that if you ask a 100 girls to bed, one of them will say yes

Her: Haha, merely....

You: You'll never feature what number you are

Her: Hahaa, stuupid / does that line ever work on girls?

You: You trade my dad a liar?

Pose 20:

Use this if she doesn't get a mockery or doesn't understand everything simple.

You: (decomposing look) Your blonde aren't you? (for girls with a wide-ranging hair lowlight)

Pose 21:

Her: I like you

You: I like me too!

Pose 22:

A long time ago you first kiss a girl, be the one to end the kiss as a consequence say this with a charge finish.

You: Allright that'll be a blame fifty

Her: ?

You: (appalled meet) You didn't think I was free did you?

1 comments:

  1. There is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found at MagnumRings.com

    ReplyDelete