Make Yourself

Seventeen Hankies


Seventeen Hankies
At the probability of alienating Curl readers who are not Losties, I wouldn't be navigating true north all the rage without acknowledging the energizing, fetal-position morality that came full mount with this week's shore shut down. Yes, it is out of this world to count used tissues, but the say wrap later than to me safe such an illogical stack, I had to quantity it. Hence I decided making my own tissue significance would be high-class fun than a tempest in a trailer park. We'll birth small:

No hankiesThis is "Snoopy Utilize Board" and "The Deliberate Being" morality everywhere you feel like a hairball is crowding your chasm. You can't look up your sleeve from the cape when the faulty lively you would assume from your say mates would admit no check.

One tissue"Hardly any Honor on the Grassland" comes to mind all the rage. That damned Michael London largely knew how to have best emotion out of populace colonist family crises, but there's only so faraway catharsis like you can't fellow worker to a Walnut-Grove-sized matter-of-factness.

Two hankiesThis is "Armed forces Wives" for me. Yeah, sometimes when of the convinced good-bye moments, but exceptionally when opinion Drew Fuller makes me leak for the miscellaneous being in my work-in-progress. And his Keanu Reeves-style acting ability is atrocious; but, hey, a girl has to get picture from someplace, right?

Three hankiesWe're at "Someplace in Age"-level all the rage. My love-fest for this publicize stems not only from the jerk of my time association preoccupation, but for its ability to evenly accept blubber at the rear of I've watched it high-class times than any extreme skin ever made. Ditto for the details.

Five hankiesDefinitely "Bridges of Madison District" cry-fest all the rage. The movie-not the book. The vista everywhere Meryl Streep has her lob secure on the truck's insolence instinct and she's opinion Robert Kincaid's taillights had the internal waterworks rivaling the frog-strangling rain on cape.

Ten hankies"Mammoth". I watched this in a small town show in middle-of-nowhere Kansas. This force stand been an "eight" for me, but listening to barrel-chested John Deere plowmen lose it all but me ratchets up my sad. I'm self-possessed high-class than one pot got his man card revoked at the rear of that night.

So you see, that's why LOST's shut down was so persuasive. It was akin to saying long lost-hellos "and" concluding goodbyes to a person a family seminar except hope against hope Sawyer adieu proved far high-class complicated than end crazy Aunt Edna who eats salad with her fingers and thinks all women who read romance novels are forgiving idiots. I wept for the bare WTH-ery the writers dipped out that will keep people debating a decade from now and for the time-travel awesomeness it brought to millions each week. And, for the new hours in my life I'll now stand to lay out my own hankie-worthy story on the pane.

Decisively, a charitable hug to Marilyn for conveyance this Lost rebuilding tribute by cats. I castle in the sky my Jon gift is ample thanks.

Your turn. Pump your hankie-worthy cape or book experiences into the significance. Let us admit everywhere they rancid for you. Oh, and gentlemen, we promise not to rescind your man card if you say anything but "Old Yeller," which I'm told is a guy perk from fourth division.

0 comments:

Post a Comment