Make Yourself

Psychology Open Question I Hate People Once I Get To Know Them


Psychology Open Question I Hate People Once I Get To Know Them
People seem great when they are strangers/acquaintances. I make friends with them easily, but then I begin to despise every last thing about them. Not just personality traits. Everything. The way they eat, walk, breathe. It's the same with my family and longtime friends. I love them I suppose... I want them to be happy and live lovely, meaningful lives. I just want nothing to do with them. I don't wish them any harm, I just don't want them in my life or me in their lives.

I keep some of these people around. I don't want to hurt their feelings, and they can be useful to me. My closest friends are animals because they don't piss me off.

I'm 19 and I've never had a boyfriend. Everytime I get close to having an official relationship, I push them away. By that point, I've discovered their flaws and I can't stand them.

I'm just so frustrated by people. I feel like they're so stupid. I genuinely don't need them. I know that this is not normal. I'm just curious if something is actually "wrong" with me. I had a therapist for a little while. She says it is probably due to my "traumatic childhood". She never really went into more depth than that. Again, I stopped caring about what she had to say after a couple months and then I stopped seeing her.

Any ideas?



Source: pickup-techniques.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment