Make Yourself

Masters Of Manifestation


This Club is open to anybody who wants to join. Just contact us. Thanks.Master Manifesters Club Letter, Volume 1 - Nr. 4, December 1st, 2006by Christiane Turner, Quantum NLPDear Master Manifesters,Greetings and happy holiday season to you. Enjoy the time of festivities as this is truly a time of peace and prosperity. You know that you have embarked on a special journey by claiming your right to be a powerful Manifester of your own life. You have special skills that the whole world needs. Please share your goodness freely, this is the greatest gift you can give to humanity right now.Of all your wonderful responses to the last letter I would like to quote Mindy who is experiencing some excellent successes. Please learn from her experience and take whatever information to heart that pertains to you personally!(Quote) "Since the meeting in your office, I have been working out quite a bit! I love it, I get up early and work out at the University gym before heading off to my new teaching job, which I work just 10 hours but am paid as if I worked double that.These two changes have balanced my whole being and I am able to tap into my inner creative juices to complete tasks that I set out on a timeline task list called "I am a MASTER IN MANIFESTING MIRACLES and this is my thesis timeline!" I have this above my computer and it is incredible, because that feeling of remembering previous completed tasks is carrying me to new levels.I have had many mini miracles, for example I completed a task in about three weeks which had been on my desk since last year and the results of my institutional review board of my research are already back!I wanted to share with you the value in praying for my resources such as a professor who my work is dependant upon. When I started to pray for my professor and the alignment of my highest good I felt a shift in energy that is pushing me closer to completing my mini tasks for my M.A. thesis completion. Warm Greetings, Mindy". (End Quote)Dear friends, please share your stories. It is so uplifting and wonderful to read Mindy's example and I know that you all have experienced some kind of changes that come from you being more deliberate with your creations.NOW, MY QUESTION TO YOU IS:How are you doing? How is that whole "Manifestation Thing" going in your life? Any help, any questions? Is it working for you? Please ask me your questions, I'd love to address them in upcoming Club letters."Encouragement for practice:"The other day a client shared with me the idea about finding at least five things she is grateful for every day and to write those five things down at night. I would like to pass on that idea - as you remember - gratefulness is such a key in becoming a Master Manifester. The holiday season is an especially wonderful time to practice gratefulness. Look around you, listen, feel, smell and taste (the last two are especially easy right now!). Ahm, Hm, All I can say is "Wow, we are surrounded by so much abundance and beauty. Thank you."My very warmest wishes to you and may many blessings come your way,"Christiane"Quantum NLP - www.quantumnlp.net - christiane@quantumnlp.net - (801) 979-4799Calendar of EventsSPECIAL EVENT: 8 CD SET LAUNCH ON MARCH 19TH, 2007"Quantum NLP - Thought into Manifestation"with Christiane TurnerSpecial Event: Master of Manifestation3 hour workshopwith Christiane Turnerplus: receive a free Club Membership!Here are the new dates for 2007:Saturday, January 6thSaturday, January 20thSaturday, February 3rdSaturday, February 17thTime: 10.00 am - 1.00 pmMONTHLY FREE NLP SEMINARpresented by QUANTUM NLPTuesday, January 23rd, 2007with Christiane Turnerour topic: Set your intent for 2007Time: 7.00 - 8.30 pmLocation: Sugarhouse Library - Sprague Branch2131 South Highland Dr. (1100 East) Conference room downstairsUPCOMING FREE NLP SEMINARS IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH, USAevery 4th Tuesday of the monthJanuary 23rd Christiane Turner - Set your intent for 2007February 27th Nadine Cooper - Topic to be announcedMarch 27th Christiane Turner - Introduction to NLPApril 24th Christiane Turner - The Visionary JourneyABOUT QUANTUM NLP"THOUGHT INTO MANIFESTATION"Quantum Physics shows us clearly that we are creating our reality through the use of our thoughts. Philosophical and spiritual principles all of a sudden are getting a major boost in credibility as our culture scientifically discovers why and how for example "setting intent" or "healing prayer" work.By coming from the oneness principle we can easily embrace the opportunity to proactively manifest our own experience of reality through tuning into the ever present stream of intelligence and information that flows through all of us.Our thoughts are energetic vibrations that attract like energy patterns. For that, our positive thoughts create more positive events to take place in our life. By teaching ourselves more effective language patterns we naturally change the neurological wiring in our brains and create more useful default behaviors.Join the 100 th monkey phenomena, manifesting a planet that is a beautiful place to live for our future generations."Christiane"

0 comments:

Post a Comment