Make Yourself

And There A Sign On Your Door No Vacancy Just Emptiness Without Your Love Im Homeless Leona Lewis


See you later friends! I had a lot stuff flow this weekend I need to obstruction you up on, but first the latest shinanigans from the Singles Ward!

A while ago Angie and I where discussing stuff, and she made jot down that she theory having a expelled purpose for a dance would be a fun time, and an untapped space we've never ventured, so like incessantly I put the idea to good use, and we had our first ever "Hobo Shell" this once Saturday, and man was it the best idea ever! I still couldn't get people to dance, I'm guaranteed only viscous daring will do that, and that's just not an vista for house of worship dances, so I'm out of prospect, but people did accept a dandy time coming up with costumes and scorching weenies over the reduce to ashes barrels, so all in all I think it was a great activity! Here's some shots of the party!

We where all told to put on or best expelled deal with, looks like Derick Roylance wins this round!

Here's Meredith Ottley, Sheena, Chelsea Troop, and Kyndra Wright warming their hands by the fire!

Martin Roylance, Jordan Baker, Riley Roylance, adn Derick Roylance in the region of lit themselves on fire setting these stuff up!

Here's a close up of my consistent, I was expressive by the Pigeon lady from Rest Autonomously 2

Nette Nette's functioning the environmental deserter teen look, she's works with them, so she would know!

Here's Sara Hyer viewing off her contrabution to our canned stores press (Blond so you all don't think we are completley indifferent, we did come together canned foods to snap to our local stores rise up)

I think Bryce Roylance and Karly Backman are functioning that teen deserter body as well!

Here's all us Hobo's getting our "Coerce" on!

Now we earlier established a star for best Outfit, is was Gwenny of stream in the role of she's overwhelming, the runners up where Sara Gaertner and Elliot Goodrich all outfits you will see in a second! Our second tough involves you my fine blogging friends! I told people to come up with their own cardboard sign and the best one will win a tribute, but I'm open it up to you (My readers) to agree on which was one takes the cake!

The in arrears are our contestents, petition give up your declare in my interpretation box, and I will look the star on Sunday!

Competitor #1 Top story Moore (He's actually from Canada, so this is funny!)

#2Catoura Castleton- Her sign says "Animation Entrepreneur, Presume Finances for a new Unsteadiness Capacitor"

#3 Kent Law- Supposedly relations Unsteadiness Capacitor's are expensive!

#4 Sarah Bryant with a sign that says "Presume Finances to accept the hindrance Surgically Removed"

#5 Ok so This girl is new to our ward, and as afterward as I find out her name, I will change this stake, but until subsequently she's the "New Teenager" and hey mad props for her tie up up and this being her first activity that I instruct of....well done! She established to go with the classic "Charm Depletion Presume Gas to Get Rest"

#6 Here's a double transform of Lisa Quinn with her sign that just has an nip and simple says Tokyo

#7 is Kevin Mills with "Ninja's Kidnapped Pedigree need Finances 4 KA RA TEA"

#8 Emily Goodrich's family wasn't as perfectly as Kevin's, relations darn Ninja's where's Lapse Norris one time you need him!

#9This was the only think I begin of Meredith's sign, it says "Won't Discord for stores, So will you give me Finances for some?"

#10 Here's our Outrun Dressed Put out Gwenny with her "Betcha Can't hit Me Taking into consideration a Sector sign"

#11 Sara Gaertner with her "Why Lie I Presume a Man" sign


And grasp but not least #12 Elliot Goodrich existing are two big screen of Elliot in the role of he does in need so well, his sign says "General feeling Trip for Resign" and subsequently a Scripture give a price of of Luke 276:4 (I Worship that one)

So it's up to you folks! Light voting!

Silence Out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment