Make Yourself

Want More Love What Really Works


Want More Love What Really Works
WANT MORE LOVE IN YOUR LIFE?

In my intensive program, I recommend smiling, making eye contact and saying hi to people. Especially men you are attracted to.

Many women have said to me. "I cant do that. That is just not me."

If this is not you, do wonder why you have not found love? And why love is not being magnetized into your life. When you smile at another person you are giving to them without expecting anything in return. It is an act of service.

But if you are not willing to share your love with another person or you only want to share your love if you are going to have a guaranteed outcome or get something back, you may have to wait a long time.

Neil Donald Walsh says if you want to experience something in your life, help someone else get it.

If you want more love, help someone feel loved.

If you want to feel attractive, help someone else feel attractive.

And the more you do this, the better the results you will see.

When I smile at people some people look down, some dont even notice I smiled at them because they are lost in their own world. But I know they have received a "hit of love energy" that will brighten their day no matter what. And no matter what I feel good.

But the majority of time I am rewarded with a loving smile in return and an exchange of energy that lights me up for the rest of the day.

And when it turns out to be a good looking man- just an added bonus!

Smiling at other people is like doing volunteer work. You do it for the sake of giving love without worrying about what the outcome will be for you. And smiling is the best way to attract quality men into your life.

So experience giving for the sake of giving. Discover what it is like to be part of a community of people working toward a common good. I guarantee this experience will open you up to receiving more love in your life.

And yes, volunteer work is one of the top 7 Place to Meet Quality Men! And there is a reason.

So try some volunteer work. Find a cause you relate to and join in.

Make eye contact with someone you dont know and share your smile with them.

Focus on helping others feel and experience love.

And watch what happens in your own life.



Reference: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment