Make Yourself

Sending A Romantic Picture To My Girlfriend While Im Away


Sending A Romantic Picture To My Girlfriend While Im Away
Theres a song that I without a doubt like that expresses jagged how I feel about her and how shitty it is being to one side from her for three months. ( Weve been together for 7 months now. like i get back itll be about 9 ) I bought a bracket and Im goodbye to possess the singing part of the song with pictures of me and her all together ( i do plain emblem so ill make it nice, all black and pasty and romantic, ect ). so i wanna ahead her this framed picture/lyrics with a cd of just that song. do you think she would like this? mind that we are every in love, but i just dont want to be too cheezy or also romantic. cuz shes not huge girly girl like that (punk pip chick, tattoos, ect.) i wanna do it just so she sees the do i put in and how very much i think of her, but is this too accumulation or cheezy?Sending a Romantic whim to my girlfriend having the status of im to one side...?

That's just huge cute! I would just die if my boyfriend did that to me! It's just so romantic and thoughtful! She essential love it! ;]

0 comments:

Post a Comment